Wednesday 11 February 2009

Edward Hopper Sunday

Edward Hopper SundayAmedeo Modigliani Reclining NudePierre Auguste Renoir Dance at Bougival I
have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library.” - Jorge Luis Borges
Post written by Leo Babauta. Follow me on Twitter.
A teen-ager wrote to, to become best friends with a character, to curl up in the silence of the early morning or late night hours, wrapped in the deliciousness of a book.
I think many people approach reading the wrong way: they try to force themselves to read, and see reading as a difficult and tedious chore. Well, if that’s how you look at reading, no wonder you don’t have the habit!
Instead, see it as a wonderful thing. Reading is a joy. It is a time me the other day, asking how he could build the habit of reading — he spends too much time on Facebook and playing video game.The short answer: read amazing, fun, exciting, lovely books that you just can’t put down!I’ve been a lifeong reader, so the pleasure of a good book is one of my favorite things in the world. I love to lose myself in the world of a novel

No comments: