Friday 2 January 2009

Kahlo My Wet Nurse and I

Kahlo My Wet Nurse and IKahlo My BirthKahlo Itzcuintli Dog wit MeKahlo Henry Ford Hospital
The scene around them was currently plunged into gloom. Dark mists swirled round them and elephantine shapes lurked indistinctly in the shadows. The air was occasionally rent with the sounds of illusory beings murdering other you telling me," he said, "that you set yourself up to become President of the Galaxy just to steal that ship?" "That's it," said Zaphod with the sort of grin that would get most people locked away in a room with soft walls. "But why?" said Ford. "What's so important about having it?" "Dunno," said Zaphod, "I think if I'd consciously known what was so important about it and what I would need it for it would have showed up on the brain screening tests and I would never have passed. I think Yooden told me a lot of things that are still locked away." "So you think you went and mucked about inside your own brain as a result of Yooden talking to youillusory beings. Presumably enough people must have liked this sort of thing to make it a paying proposition. "Ford," said Zaphod quietly. "Yeah?" "Just before Yooden died he came to see me." "What? You never told me." "No." "What did he say? What did he come to see you about?" "He told me about the Heart of Gold. It was his idea that I should steal it." "His idea?" "Yeah," said Zaphod, "and the only possible way of stealing it was to be at the launching ceremony." Ford gaped at him in astonishment for a moment, and then roared with laughter. "Are

No comments: